Join in the fun with the Country Women’s Association.
Step right up! The Greatest Toy Sale on Earth is NOW ON in store at Port Central.
Stormriders, Port Central is your hub for all necessities in leading fashion.
New Look W.Lane
W.Lane has opened its doors with a modern new look.
- This policy is intended to set out the Gowing Bros Limited, trading as Pacific Coast Shopping Centres, (‘PACIFIC COAST’) approach to complying with the Privacy Act (Cth) 1988 ("Privacy Act"). This policy relates to the collection, storage and use of personal information.
- PACIFIC COAST conducts the business of investment in and leasing of Shopping Centres.
- PACIFIC COAST collects personal information to carry on the above businesses. PACIFIC COAST collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number.
- There may also be information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by PACIFIC COAST. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by PACIFIC COAST for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the PACIFIC COAST Web site.
- PACIFIC COAST will not collect sensitive information about you unless you have consented to the disclosure of that information or PACIFIC COAST is required to collect that information by law. Sensitive information is personal information about a person’s ethnic or racial origin, political opinions or memberships, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional or trade association or a union, sexual preferences, criminal record and health information.
- PACIFIC COAST collects and uses your personal information to conduct its business including providing relevant products and services to you and centre information. PACIFIC COAST also uses the information collected to inform you of other products or services available from PACIFIC COAST and its affiliates. PACIFIC COAST may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- PACIFIC COAST does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. PACIFIC COAST may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
- In addition, PACIFIC COAST may share data with trusted partners to send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to PACIFIC COAST, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- PACIFIC COAST will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by government authorities or in the event of debt recovery or in our use of external mailing facilities.
- The PACIFIC COAST website uses "cookies" to help you personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a feature which saves you time using this website. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you enter your personal details onto the PACIFIC COAST website, a cookie helps PACIFIC COAST to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information. When you return to the same PACIFIC COAST website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the PACIFIC COAST features that you customized.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the PACIFIC COAST services via the web sites you visit.
- PACIFIC COAST secures your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. PACIFIC COAST stores your personal information securely in paper or electronic form and it is accessible only by authorised personnel of PACIFIC COAST.
- PACIFIC COAST takes all reasonable security measures to protect personal information from loss, unauthorised access, destruction, misuse, modification or disclosure.
Collection of your Personal Information
Use of your Personal Information
Security of your Personal Information
Changes to this Statement
Suite 21, Jones Bay Wharf
26-32 Pirrama Road
Pyrmont NSW 2009
P: 61 + 2 9264-6321
F: 61 + 2 9264-6240